UV/LED Base Coat NATURAL VIBES with Biotin, Keratin and Vitamin E
Inveray Base Coat Natural hybrid base is a cosmetic enriched with keratin, biotin, and vitamin E. A flexible product that works together with the natural nail plate, is resistant to deformation, fills and complements the nail plate, hides and eliminates nail unevenness. Thanks to this, a protective layer is created on its surface, which protects against mechanical damage, splitting, and breaking.
The base can be used as a base for any hybrid varnishes or a top coat can be applied directly to it. Before applying the Natural Vibes base, rub in the Cement Gluing hybrid base to increase the durability of the styling and
It does not contain HEMA and di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, which may cause severe allergic reactions in contact with the skin during improper use of the varnish. Inveray base is recommended for professional use, but can also be used at home.
Characteristic features of the Natural Vibes Inveray base series:
- safe HEMA-free and di-HEMA-free formula
- soak-off formula (the base can be removed with Remover)
- enriched with keratin, biotin and vitamin E
- dedicated to all types of nails
- does not have an irritating smell
- high grip
- flexibility – the varnish works with the nail plate, is resistant to temperature changes, does not crack, does not break, does not crumble
- even application without streaks
- smoother and harder nail plate
- leveling minor imperfections of the nail plate
- high resistance to chips and scratches
- optimal density
- self-leveling structure
The innovative 12-free-of formula does not contain allergenic substances such as: HEMA, di-HEMA TMHDC, triphenyl phosphate, formaldehyde resin, ethyltosylamide, formaldehyde, fragrances, parabens, camphor, toulene, xylene, DBP.
To properly apply Inveray bases, you should:
- shake the package before use
- gently push back the cuticles with a cuticle pusher
- apply Cuticle Remover pH 13 Alkaline Agent to soften cuticles
- remove cuticles using a milling machine or nippers
- apply Intensive Rebuilding Serum to your hands to protect them against harmful blue light radiation from the hybrid curing lamp
- use the Cleaner to thoroughly degrease the nail plate
- apply Nail Prep
- apply a very thin layer of Base Coat Cement Gluing with a rubbing motion to strengthen adhesion to the nail plate and harden depending on the lamp used: UV LED 3W – 120s , UV LED 6W – 45s , UV LED 9W and stronger – 30s , UV 36W – 120s
- apply a thin layer of Natural Vibes base and harden depending on the lamp used: UV LED 3W – 120s , UV LED 6W – 45s , UV LED 9W and stronger – 30s , UV 36W – 120s .
- To enhance the color of the base, you can apply another layer of Natural Vibes base
- Finally, apply the selected Inveray hybrid top and cure depending on the lamp used: UV LED 3W – 120s , UV LED 6W – 45s , UV LED 9W and stronger – 30s , UV 36W – 120s .
For best results, it is recommended to use a set of styling products from Inveray.
Want to see how it’s done? Watch our video .
To prevent possible consequences of improper use or storage of the product, you should:
- store in a dry place out of the reach of children
- avoid contact with skin and eyes
- do not use in a manner inconsistent with its intended use.
- do not use after the expiration date
- avoid direct exposure to sunlight
- do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the product ingredients.