What’s Pay in 3?
- Klarna Pay in 3 means you can now spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you used at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed and instalments 2 and 3 are then scheduled to be taken 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
What that’s mean for you?
- Spread the cost over 3 equal payments.
- It won’t affect your credit rating.
- No interest and no fees (if you pay on time – click HERE for Terms & Conditions)
How to use it.
1) Select something you’d like to buy, add it to the basket and then head over to the checkout. Please be aware, you must have sufficient funds available on your credit or debit card for the first payment at the point of ordering.
2) Click the ‘3 INTEREST-FREE INSTALMENTS Klarna’ at the checkout.
3) Place your order and this will be dispatched as normal.
4) Pay in 3 equal payments – first when you purchase your order, second 30 days later and third 60 days after the initial payment.
To use Klarna Pay in 3, you’ll need:
- To be 18 years or over
- A valid mobile number and email address
- A UK residential address
- A UK bank account with good credit history
- A credit/debit card to be valid for 60 days from the purchase date