Pharm Foot FAQ
1. What product do you recommend to keep your feet smooth?
2. What cream is perfect for home care?
3. What preparation should I use to disinfect the feet before the treatment?
4. Is there a preparation that can be used preventively against the spread of bacteria after visiting the swimming pool, sauna or jacuzzi?
5. How can you soften the epidermis at an express pace without soaking and bathing?
6. How to remove hardened skin?
7. What are the factors that contribute to infection?
8. Which preparation can I use for onycholysis?
9. Can these preparations be used during pregnancy?
10. Is the PHARM FOOT peeling safe, vegan and does it harm the environment?
11. What cream is suitable for very dry feet?
12. Which preparation will be perfect for working with a scalpel?
13. Where to start proper foot care?
14. What instrument is ideal for removing calluses?
15. Which product is recommended as an antiseptic and antifungal preparation?
16. Can PHARM FOOT treatments be performed on people who have psoriasis or atopic dermatitis?
17. How long can you soak your feet in a salt solution with water?
18. Which PHARM FOOT cream is highly moisturizing?
19. Is it worth using a cream occlusion?
20. Which preparations can I use for feet hyperhidrosis?
21. What to use to eliminate unpleasant foot odor?
22. Which PHARM FOOT cream is perfect for summer, light?
23. How to recognize athlete’s foot?
24. What preparations are dedicated to supporting the treatment of foot / nail fungus?
25. Which product will instantly refresh your feet?
26. How to quickly relax tired feet after a day?
27. How to use ONYPLAZMA?
28. Can a specialist pedicure be performed when the feet have fresh bubbles caused by rubbing by the shoes?
29. Which preparation is recommended for corns?
30. Can I somehow prevent my feet from swelling?
31. Which product has a relaxing effect?
32. How can I prevent corns?
33. How to get rid of dry skin quickly?
34. Which product is perfect for night foot care?
35. What to use for ingrown toenails?
36. Which preparation will nourish and regenerate the nail plate?
37. Which cream will be perfect for foot massage?
38. Are the preparations dedicated to the diabetic foot?
39. Can PHARM FOOT products be used in a SPA – wellness center?
FAQ – a guide to proper foot skin care from Pharm Foot
How to properly care for the skin of the feet? During your daily care routine, don’t forget about your feet. The feet are exposed to minor injuries or drying out every day. How can you take care of your feet so that the skin of your feet is healthy and beautiful? Cracking heels, dead epidermis or dry, rough skin on the feet – all these problems that can be eliminated thanks to proper, daily care of the feet and nails. It is on our feet that the entire weight of our body rests, so it’s worth paying attention to them and taking care of your feet regularly.
How to take care of your feet?
Foot care is not an easy task, because the skin of the feet, rubbed and pressed with tight shoes, often becomes too dry and irritated. To have beautiful, healthy feet, remember to regularly use foot skin care products and skincare routines . It is recommended to bathe in a cosmetic salt solution with the addition of water once a week. After bathing, remember to peel the skin of the feet, and it is best to use foot creams every day. Once the salt has dissolved the remains of keratinized skin, you can gently remove the dead skin with a mild pumice stone, grater, or Pharm Foot exfoliating products for home use, or visit a specialist.
Specialist foot care in the office and at home from Pharm Foot
In the case of treatments in beauty and podiatry offices, professional, specialized cosmetics for the skin of the feet and nails are used. Pharm Foot specialist foot care products are professional preparations for various foot problems. They will help you take care of your feet and nails both in the beauty salon (SALON products for professional use) and at home (HOME products for home use). Do you want to use the effectiveness of professional cosmetics straight from the salon in the comfort of your own home? Check also our products marked with the SALON & HOME sign for professional and home use.
Ways of foot care – step by step
We divided the foot care with Pharm Foot into stages of treatments: PREP, CARE and TREATMENT . The first stage is to prepare the skin on the feet and heels for the treatment. Disinfection, softening and refreshing are the base without which further care will not be as effective. Thorough disinfection, followed by a foot bath and softening the callous epidermis – this is where we always start our beauty treatments. The second stage, ie PREP – is the time to select preparations for skin problems. Moisturizing, softening, nutrition or antifungal therapy? The next stage is TREATMENT, ie the proper treatment. Do you want to have healthy feet and smooth heels in summer and all year round? Take care of your feet every day – with Pharm Foot.